An international sports betting operator with an enviable reputation within the sector looking to improve their revenue generating strategy and corporate identity. The ideal candidate shall deliver on going commercial growth across our product portfolio of Sports Betting Games in Betting Shops and at Point of Sales. Working with relevant stakeholders you will be developing new revenue opportunities; reactivating and expanding spend with existing customers. Take proven success and roll out in new areas. Motivate and lead a senior management team. For more info visit us at http://www.axishcl.com
- Maintain an accurate and on-going sales pipeline that will drive profits for the business.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Liase with the Product Development departments to align marketing strategy with product development, retailer training and sales network expansion
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships between the business and regulatory agencies as well as developing commercial relationships to create promotional opportunities, while monitoring competitor activity and market trends.
- Responsible for strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Develop and leverage the company’s branding and professional profile
- Work with the local managers to develop a comprehensive and tailored marketing plan to include brand development and communication across multiple online and offline channels
- Ensure the departments integrity and level of service meets the highest possible standards.
- Agree on annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- ocate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
Education and Competences Required
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
Minimum 3-4 years marketing experience sports betting or related field
Experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies and projects to budget
Experience of managing marketing projects, for example promotional events, advertising campaigns, product launches, across multiple communication channel
General Office IT based Literacy
Strong verbal communication skills and ability to effectively work with other departments, local commercial and operations managers and front line sales force
An understanding of how the betting business operates
Marketing and product development experience
Ability to establish and maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
Ability to align and influence client on parent company’s core competent services to client requirements
Have a keen interest and good understanding of football teams/players (for example Premier League, La Liga, Serie A)
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
Ability to manage performance against revenue targets as agreed from time to time.
Understanding of the digital technologies on both online and mobile platforms.
Watch more videos at this site http://www.dailymotion.com/group/axishcl